I think everyone is afraid of feeling stuck in their lives. I feel stuck when I see my paycheck and rating that does not show substantial changes on a daily basis.
I was talking to two of my friends from Lynchburg and PA, and they said the same thing about feeling stuck.
Meanwhile, JD and I have at least one thing to tell each other that we are actually moving on to the next stage of our lives.
WE NO LONGER ARE PREVENTING GOD'S WILL TO GIVE US A CHILD
;)
I like babies. And, I have always been excited about getting pregnant even before I met JD. When I used to be a liberal and not very Christian--ish, I even thought about going to "Da bank" so I can have my own child as a single woman with no ring on my finger. I thought it eliminated the process of finding a husband, and I can start my own family without worrying about asking another human being whether he is on board or not. ( well, it was before when I actually understood God's design for marriage and family, so go figure). I think that shows how much I am on board with being pregnant and raising a child.
JD, on the other hand, is only recently showing an interest in entering into the fatherhood, putting few months of reluctance behind. his lines generally went like this:
I want to be able to provide for you and our children.
I don't want to another JD running around the house.
The world does not need another JD.
To which, my response was always consistently "silence," meaning, it's no worth of my breath to respond.
But, we are putting that past of reluctance and contemplation behind us.
Are we pregnant? Noooooooooooo. But, we are one step close to "being pregnant" And, that REALLY excites me ( i think JD is too, but not sure) because not taking the pill everyday itself is a REAL change that brings an anticipation that I may be pregnant any time soon :p
Haha. well, you know, Obama said change is good. lol.
Obama said.. lol!!!!!!
2 comments:
Well, I guess that's one way of putting it. ;)
SO HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SPOIL THIS CHILD WHEN YOUR FREAKIN' SO FAR AWAY!!!!
Hannah says to send "pop-up" Grandmas to you that jump out of boxes.
"Hello!" "Hi Baby!"
Ya know, if the Lord's will shows itself in a pregnancy, please don't let me find out this way...or on Facebook!
Post a Comment