I have a few minutes to kill so I thought I'd check out the ol' blog...you know, see if YB wrote anything since my last update in June.
Yeah.
In a few minutes I'll be heading out with Stan to a meeting regarding freelance work at a local college. Last year I freelanced at this college, TDing and camera shading various home football and basketball games. Through that work God super provided for YB and I allowing us to make timely payments on our loans for a huge chunk of the year and He's at it again. I can't write everything down because of time, but I am continually amazed at how He works. I mean no matter how many times we get out of the boat and walk on the water toward Jesus, see the waves, start sinking and cry out to Him, He still reaches down and lifts us up.
Anyway, I gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment