Saturday, March 13, 2010

YB says



Sometimes I wonder how old my husband is. Two days ago, he came home, and just passed out on the couch. When I woke him up, he was really upset. Not because I woke him up but because he was tired when he didn't want to be tired.

JD: I look forward to spending time with you all day and now I come home and I am so tired. I want go to bed. What's that all about?


YB: Well, if you are tired, maybe you should try to go to bed early???

JD: Noooo0000 ( in a wining voice).

YB: Then, do you want to come to the ice cream place with me to pick up an ice cream cake?

JD: I am tired. ( a.k.a. Nope)

YB: I thought you said, a minute ago, you wanted to spend time with me. So, if you come to the ice cream place with me, then you'll spend time with me.

JD: I know but I am tired.

YB; Then.... go to bed.

JD: Nooooooooo woooooo ( another wining voice)

YB: What do you want to do?

JD: I am tired. I can't be tired. I don't want to go to bed. I want to spend time with you.

YB: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( thinking about her 2 year old cousin reminded by JD's temper tentrum).

JD: Please don't make fun of me. please ( in a very very serious voice). Babe. please don't make fun of me. Please.

YB: (still laughing inside)

On days like this, there are only two things in my mind:

1. I feel helpless.
2. Do I REALLLY NEED another baby at home right now?




No comments:

Followers

Contributors