Do you want to go workout with me?
YB: No, I can't I need to meet up with Suanne.
JD: I see where my rank stands.
YB: Don't even start with me.
JD: You can't really take jokes in the morning, can you?
To which, I wanted to say but didn't have time to say ( b/c JD has to go to work asap)
1. Suanne has been gone since December something.
2. Between Dec. and Now, you, JD, and I spent 5 hrs (in average) on a daily basis. That's excluding weekends and holidays. So, you have 25 hrs a week ( again, excluding weekends ) as opopsed Suanne and I 'll sepnd 3 hrs in 2 months.
3. I moved all of my social life to either the day you freelance or the time before you get home.
4. A.K.A I have dedicated my evenings to JD.
5. Evidently, you haven't noticed that.
6. I already know what you are gonna say: "it was a joke. maybe I should keep my mouth shut in the morning."
7. To which I say: your joke, most of time, has some truth to it.
8. I know this b/c I know you inside and out by now haha
9. If you are not gonna say what you want to say without using sarcasm, why do you love that song by "The After" ( "Say anything... say what you mean." not sure if you remember that line)
I know what you are gonna say. You are gonna say,
" It was a joke."
Yeah, it was a joke with the truth.
Let me tell you something. I decided not to join the military, nor go to Africa, Thailand, Korea, Indonesia, and Japan because I have chosen to spend the rest of my life with you. I think you should remember that.
Peace out~
:)
4 comments:
Oh my. Jon: I am lovin' your wife. She is PERFECT for you.
Oh, I think I am getting too used to being around your sweetness and love :)
Keep him in his place, YB! Remember, Dale men love to CONSUME their wives. You've.been.warned.
Your favorite FIL is afraid I'm instilling rebellion in you.
Once again...the consumption comes to the surface....
That's the funny part. He wouldn't admit it. He said he was "jOKING"
LOL
Post a Comment