
This is what I got from working at a restaurant as a cashier. I was so excited because it's a lot more than what I am make by writing one article on Examiner. haha.
Anyway, she JD and I decided to blow it all simply because we want to and we had it in our hands. We went to this nice Greek restaurant and had a feast. We didn't, of course, spent it ALL per se, but I think we spent most of it. I think. So, I think we have about 20 dollars left.
JD LOVED the food. I LOVED the food. It was JD's first time being there. But, he LOVED it. He even loved their salad. ( which is something that he never says about a salad dish). The salad was unusually fresh. So was the feta cheese on the salad.
Ahhhhhhh, it was quite liberating :D
1 comment:
"Anyway, she JD and I..."
Um, who is the "she" in this she, JD and I? Was there another girl there I wasn't aware of?
Post a Comment