Oh my gosh, it's year 2010. That's crazy. I want to briefly look back on my 2009 before i say anything crazier.
1. I finished grad school.
2. Got engaged
3. got married
4. started a career as a writer
5. went to honeymoon in Dominican republic.
Wow.. I have been complaining all year long and wondering why God is leaving me in the middle of no where. But, I actually think that he has moved me to this far, and pretty far except that the road isn't the one that i thought I was going.
JD and I were talking about this on the way back from our date at cheesecake factory tonight.
It seems like crazy things have happened on every Christmas
1. Christmas 2008: I went to my BF's house and spent a few days with his family. JD brought his first GF in his entire life to home for holiday.
2. Christmas 2009: JD and YB spent Christmas at ROC for the first time as a married couple.
So, we wondered if another crazy thing will happen on Christmas 2010, it'll be .... ( I am not saying).
But, we'll see. A year later, who knows, maybe I am gonna look back on this blog and (maybe) say..
See? i told you so :D
3 comments:
Are you still nauseated?
No.. and I took the test, and it was negative. :(
But, my hubby told me not to worry about it, so i won't
:D
Post a Comment