Friday, December 11, 2009

YB says ( The Pizza Incident)




On Monday:

YB: Hey babe, just listen to me carefully, ready?

JD: o.k.

YB: I want PIZZA, french fries, ice cream, KFC, Mexican, Chinese, Thai, Sushi...

JD: guess somebody is hungry

YB: I am starving

On Wednes day ...ish:

YB: I don't know why I really want some pizza. Don't you want pizza? maybe not.

JD: ....


On Thursday in bed:

YB; I want pizza.

JD: We'll get pizza this weekend.

YB: wooo how about cici's? we can have unlimited access to pizza for less than $5.

JD: NO gosh, that's gross. maybe we can get some from Chesapeake pizza.


Friday:

JD: you know what? i am hungry i can do BURGER AND FRENCH FRIENDS ( THE WORSE FOOD EVER IN THE PLANET: probably worse than pizza)

YB: Do you want pizza?

JD: How about tropical smoothie? I want something REAL HEALTHY ( all of sudden). We'll get pizza this weekend.

YB: I thought you wanted burgers and fries

JD: Well, I want either a burger with fries OR tropical smoothie ( BUT NOT PIZZA: I don't care how bad you want it).

YB: Fine. I am gonna get pizza on my own. by the time this weekend comes, I think I'll want INDIAN OR THAI

JD: Definitely Thai, but NOT INDIAN

YB: Well, in that case, INDIAN IT IS.

An hour later JD texts YB

JD: miss you hon. what are you up to? how are you?

YB: Great. thinking about our date on this weekend at an INDIAN restaurant

*****For the record, jondale HATES Indian food
*** For the record, I don't feel like eating Indian food, but I am gonna make myself to eat it just to show him off
This is where honeybee becomes a hornet

3 comments:

jondale said...

Okay, that hornet pic is GROSS.

Aunt Mary said...

This is hilarious.

ybdale said...

well the next day, we ended up ordering pizza, but it wasn't ask good as it was in NY. I felt sick to my stomach 'cause it was so greasy. I didn't use to have any problem with that when I was in college. i guess my taste buds changed

Followers

Contributors