is boring. my hubby is still asleep. I got up at 7:30 in the morning. I was hungry and really awake. I know by now that my hubby sleeps until I don't know when if no one wakes him up. Last week, after having heard enough of pain and suffering in his voice for working 24/7 ( freelancing +his regular job), I offered him an amazing grace to allow him to sleep until whenever he felt like he wanted to get up. In exchange of the torture of boredom, he finally got up close to almost 4.
I have been looking for recipes for Christmas party that we are hosting two weeks later. And, I realized that I really don't feel like baking anything right now in advance.
It is 10:04 a.m. right now. And, I really can't find any other ways to entertain myself than waking my BF looking hubby, now. So, I guess he's not sleeping all day today ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment