Wednesday, December 30, 2009

JD Says...

I made the mistake of taking a second freelance job our first day back from Christmas Vaca. I could have gone in to work like normal and saved the vacation time, but no. I had to take a second freelance job. This one was shooting a product to be featured on The Price is Right next year. It's a motorcycle airbag.

The client needed a certain format as requested by The Price and also wanted their own copy for their website. Not a problem seeing as how I was supposed to use a friend's camera which records both to tape (fulfilling The Price's requirments) and hard drive (for the client), which I was planning on burning to Data DVD and submitting tomorrow morning on my way to work. After we all finished shooting, I gave the tape to the client and headed home to download the footage to my computer to burn later tonight. Upon hooking up the drive I found out that the two clips I shot to test the drive out recorded fine. The other half hour was missing...the half hour I wanted. Now I must call the client, get the tape back, record it to my compy, and then burn it to a disc.

This is the last time I use this drive.

2 comments:

ybdale said...

Well think about more blink blink in the pocket. it should make you feel better. If not, it'll make wife that you love feel better ;p

love you

jondale said...

Um, I believe it's called "bling." ;)

Followers

Contributors