On Thursday I was running camera at work when YB called my cell phone three times. Normally she only calls once and if I don't answer knows that I'm probably in a show. But three times tells me she really needs to talk to me. So I texted her, which is taboo, asking her if she's alright. "Call me" was her response. We had a long package in which I could make a quick call. Ducking behind a set wall so our host/CEO couldn't see me on the phone I called YB thinking there's some kind of emergency...you know, the house burning down, Gman hurt himself, she hurt herself.
Me: "Hey hon, you okay?!"
YB: "My laptop won't turn on."
Okay, I can deal with that.
YB's laptop is a 2009 white Macbook. One of the last models before Apple discontinued it, replacing the one which drank a mug of hot chocolate. After taking a look at her lappy I found that the LED backlight to her screen started to flake out, which was confirmed by our fine Apple store and consequently sent out to get repaired. YB will be without a laptop until mid next week, probably the source of another blog post. ;)
A few minutes ago YB came back from having breakfast from a friend and my ability to concentrate went right down the tubes. So I'll cut right to the chase. If you ever wondered what Gman does before YB and I get up in the morning, look no further:
The other day I was out cutting the weeds down and Gman couldn't help but want to help me out so I shut the mower off and let him give me a hand:
Last week we took a trip to the Zoo on one of my first weekends back from freelance season. We had a great time. The gorilla baby was out:
As well as the White Panda, Master Sheefoo:
And Simba and Nala:
3 comments:
Hott Jondale, aka The Great Albino Whale Of VA-Beach.
I'm surprised the Zoo didn't put you back in their pool.
What on earth was GMan doing with the camera?
Someone's gotta teach that boy - forget the camera, raid all the goodies out of the kitchen before the parents wake up.
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE BUY A 6' FENCE FOR HIS BEDROOM DOOR.
Lovelovelove these pics/videos. *heart bursting*BEi
G-man: "Hmmm.... Mom and Dad still in bed...Quick! What can I get into????"
Nice Zoo.
Post a Comment