As I decided to blog about something, I looked at the date on the computer and realized that G-man turned 18 months today. I even told someone this morning ( or yesterday?? can't remember) that G-man is almost 18 months old. ha! It's funny that it always feels like my days are so long everyday, but I don't even realize what date it is most of time. I am always preoccupied by whether 1) G's gonna take a nap today 2) I need to start installing blanket time and 3) what am I gonna teach him when he's done with learning the alphabets.
G-man is doing well. I think G-man officially learned all the capital letters as of today. He knows every single capital letters when we ask him to point them out or tell us what letters they are.
He says, around 50 words. Most of them are food related. JD says he's a foody. I stopped counting because I frankly have been very lazy with everything. I just don't want to do a lot of stuff other than 1) EAT ( something healthy) and 2) SLEEP.
Ironically though, I am bored occasionally. I am looking for something to engage my mind with. But, I am not sure what that is. I should read more books and do something with my brain so I can jump right back to wherever I need to go when G-man and the little one grow up. But, I don't really want to do anything. So, I don't know what I should do with myself.
This is why I really don't like being pregnant. I am tired. I don't enjoy a lot of food that I used to enjoy. I have no motivation whatsoever. I lost two third of my brain. An hour of workout takes a toll on me for the rest of the day. I was talking to my girl friend about this earlier. She's only 24, and she already has three kids. She told me that she LOVED being pregnant.
"Oh, I LOOOOOOOVED being pregnant. I love the feelings of creating a life."
Another girlfriend of mine was once soooo excited that she was pregnant with her third one that she pretty much told everyone in town. Then she had miscarriage, and she had to tell everyone on facebook that she was no longer pregnant. ( She got pregnant again soon after). Still, i would probably want to avoid that "telling-everyone-and-having-miscarriage-moment."
I was excited at first when I found out that we were expecting. But, the mundane exhaustion and lack of motivation are really making me wonder how these women can actually enjoy being pregnant. By looking at their faces, I don't think they were lying. Are they not tired or disgusted by the food that they once devoured? Not to mention that not everyone is gonna look like ( including me) Angelina Jolie when she is pregnant. And, I am not looking forward to rolling around the street like when I was pregnant with G. I just don't know what to do with myself lately. I need a plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment