Thursday, October 4, 2012

YB says

Today, G is 15 month 4 weeks and 4 days old.

And, he picked up a plastic container fell on the kitchen floor, walked over to cabinet, open the door, put the container on the top of other containers, and then closed the cabinet door. And he was all proud and excited for his accomplishment.

Before today, he generally waited for me to hand him the containers so I can put them away. There was one time that he walked away from us when we said it was clean-up time. (I thought I would be cleaning after him and someone else in this household for the rest of my life).

Today, he also pointed out a letter E while I was driving to the Y. He already has been pointing out O & A for a few weeks ( I think).

G also brought me a triangle shape from his room to the computer room that I was in, when I asked him where his triangle was.


This morning, I asked God to show me how to enjoy my life with Gavin. I had good time discovering how much he is learning from what I have been trying to teach him. I guess this was the answer of the prayer.





No comments:

Followers

Contributors