Friday, January 7, 2011

YB says

ASHER

Travis

Caden

Blake

seth

HADEN

GAVIN



So far, these are the potential names of Baby Dale that JD and I agreed upon. Unlike girls' name, we had much easier time agreeing upon picking out a few names. We really like Gavin, but as much as it sounds unique, I am not sure if I see Baby Dale as Gavin. I like Blake, but JD is not a fan of it. JD liked Caden a lot, but my friend's little boy name is Caden, and it stuck with me that Caden is a full Korean boy. OK. We both like Seth, but the name reminds me of a guy who was super skinny and nerdy at my school I don't mind so much about nerdy part, but someone who is so skinny to a point that he doesn't seem that healthy isn't something that I would like to be reminded of when we call our boy.

3 comments:

Aunt Dot said...

Why don't you and Jon go back and forth between each other. Then when Baby Dale comes out, you can say, "we like this one, and we like that one, but he looks like "this." In other words, make the final decision when you see him (or her?)

Babba Gi said...

If your child is a masculine child, give him a masculine name. I know what it's like to grow up with a goofy name.

How about:
Glenn Dale
Hillin Dale
Chipin Dale

ybdale said...

lol!!!!!!!! Glenn Dale lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followers

Contributors