Well, Well, Well..
I have been up for about two hours. I just got back from the grocery to pick up some milk. I was planning on baking bread tonight, but I can't get myself off of the couch. My butt wants to sit here still on the couch for I don't know how much longer.
I thought pregnancy is supposed to be all fun and more fun. I imagine myself to feel great and look great in a pink dress with a belly showing. ( Or at least, this is how I understood when I watched T.V.--- another false reality).
Well, yesterday, I went for swimming for about 30 min. ( 30 minutes, not 3 hours), and I have been out of commission for the rest of the day today because of that.
I want to be thankful for the time being that I can make all the excuses in the world about napping and eating. But, for the time being, I can't help but feeling "h.e.l.p.l.e.s.s.
6 comments:
Mother-in-law prescription:
Sleep. Eat. Make Jon go to the store at midnight for sour pickles. Look at newborn size pajamas. Wear pink with some blue. Smile softly because you have life growing in you. Make minestrone for hubby.
Repeat as needed.
Youngbee, you've got the perfect Mother-in-law. She gives sound advice :-)
Oh, but Mary forgot the ice cream to go with the pickle(s). Jon: Go back out and get the ice cream, please!
And while you're out, Hott Jondale, wear a tutu and dance down the store aisles.
Ice-cream with pickle together? I have never heard of that. But, I certainly will try ;)
And, Mary, I love your prescription. It sounds heavenly.
Awwwwwww, thank you for your encouragement. It makes me feel so much better ;)
I think ice cream and pickles has to do with the salty/sweet thing, YB :-)
Don't tell anybody, but when I was a teenager, I used to come home and eat potato chips and ice cream! (Only sometimes, I promise...I would have become too ....chubby?)
I want a pic of Jon in the tutu
Post a Comment