Wednesday, September 29, 2010

YB says

I have a few minutes before I need to start heading out to work. I don't know how JD feels, but I really enjoyed last week solely because I had so much work to do. You might think i am weirdo, but I don't care. For the past few week, I finally feel like I can live and breathe through the challenges to finish my workloads that was given in front of me. I was stressed here and there, but even that felt precious because it has been so long that I ever had to fee like I am constantly going after something to accomplish my goal. It's nice to have a few minutes to relax, but I wish that moment of full schedule comes back to me.

Having said that, I really hope that I can get a job as a PI. I just submitted my fingerprint application to Richmond and now I am waiting for them to register the information online. Then, I can apply for PI card and finally call the instructor for any job opportunities.

I am really excited about working as a PI. I am not sure what may be ahead of this career path, but i have been dreaming of a life of Charlie's angels. HAHAHAHA. A cool BMW moto-cycle, A fancy computer, weapons, cool clothes, what not. hahahaha.

Enough for dreaming. I just want a job that brings me a sense of accomplishment and enough wages.


No comments:

Followers

Contributors