So, I just registered for the PI class yesterday, and I am really really excited. It gives me hope that it won't be long until I can quit scooping hummus and dealing with the grungy customers ( esp. those Middle Easterners and Indians who literally believe that someone like me who work at a restaurant is eternally belong to the second class therefore treat me accordingly).
I am sorry. I hate working at a restaurant. Whoever told me that working at a restaurant is not a bad idea is a liar. I thought anybody can handle all menial jobs at anytime and any place, but I don't think that is true anymore, either. For certain people with a certain personality, working at a restaurant is a torture with the boredom and forced socialization with others who do not understand the significance behind U.S. Constitution and civil rights.
But, I learned a lot about people and how to be around them. I now can carry small talks and smile at people with painfully annoying personalities. I also think I can handle people on a superficial level.
So, help me God and get me please get outta HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment