Thursday, February 4, 2010



I love my hubby who eats the same dish over and over again every day for a week. But, I felt really bad for feeding him the same food for a week that he doesn't particularly cared for ( cause I cooked it too long in the oven, the meat became too dry).


So, I made Singaporean noodle. I don't try to make an effort to cook Asian food and Western food interchangeably. It just happens to be that if I cook Asian food the weak before, something makes me want to cook American food, or vice versa.

So, since I used tomatoe sauce, basil, oregano and other spices for Italian food last time, I went for Oriental this time. Well, I call it Singaporean, but I highly doubt Singaporean people eat stuff like this. I just know that this lady from Malaysia one time used the same shrimp paste that I used for this noodle, and Malaysia is close to Singapore. And, a local Chinese restaurant uses the same noodle that I used for this dish and call it Singaporean noodle, so I decide to call it Singaporean ;p


I put Fish sauce (Thai), frozen veggie, Shrimp paste ( don't know where it's from I am thinking... Malaysia????), a little bit of Hoisen sauce, and Chicken.

My hubby tasted it last night and told me it was good. So, I am trusting that he was telling me the truth ;p



No comments:

Followers

Contributors