Sunday, January 3, 2010

JD Writes...

Yesterday I reached the limit of how far I can go, as happens every so often. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and say, "I cannot go one more day with this," and consequently take a plunge...a switch, a change as they say. I'd say it's a fairly major change too, not something small and subtle, but the kind of change that causes one's wife to do a double take when looking at her husband.

Yesterday I woke up, looked into the mirror, and was greeted with something that looked something like this:


Four hours later I was sitting in a chair - oh my gosh, YB just made pizza that is absolutely out of this world - getting a generous portion of my hair chopped off winding up with a style looking like this:



I feel so much better and YB likes it, which is, needless to say, a win-win scenario.

1 comment:

Followers

Contributors