Saturday, December 26, 2009

YB says...

I generally take my hubby's pic and save it on my cell. So, when I look at my phone, the first thing I see is my hubby's face.
I woke up this morning and went to the Bathroom. When I came back to the living room, I discovered this:








Oh no... those of you who doesn't know JD's face, it is not him. It's, his brother, Tomdle. ( Well, he has a real name, but he appears to prefer to be called Tomdle).


Yeah, so he came along in my life when I said I do to my hubby. I am just glad that he seemed to like me 'cause he barely seems to like just anyone. haha. ( Though he seems to be an excellent animal lover- my in-law's cats, ( you would think it's interesting if you are a Chinese who has to consume cats annually for whatever the reasons you have ), get to be treated like other human beings. I told my hubby that if tomdle begins to treat other human begins as he treats cats, the world would be a better place In fact, when you see his face looking at the cat, he has the face of Mother Ghandi





We love you Tomdle.

4 comments:

Aunt Mary said...

This is a great post YB!

ybdale said...

so you agree? :p

Aunt Mary said...

I do believe that, based on how Tomdle interacts with the cat(s), that inside, deep inside, is a gushy heart waiting to be brought forth.

;)

ybdale said...

I know FOR FACT that it will come out when the time comes ;)

Followers

Contributors