
Christmas is here for the Jr. Dales too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
I baked, baked, baked, and baked for the entire week last week. By the time I was done with baking, I realized everyone else just started their baking for Christmas. Yes, I am a workaholic Asian. Got a prob. with that?
By the next Christmas, I have a feeling that I'll start handing out hand maid scarves to friends and neighbors around me. ha. Who would have thought that I would be baking like a mad woman in 2009? I thought I would be in a corporate office working my butt off to get wherever I am going. Well, I don't miss a single thing about that miserable single life without JD ( really, life is much better over all).
But, isn't that weird? I've always thought that life of a married woman is really boring, but the life of a single woman with nothing but work/school sucks even worse. I am telling you, my single ladies. if you meet the right guy( I know they are rare, but they are out there), get married.
Merry Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment