Good morning.
Today it makes me especially want to slack off. I don't know why. It's freezing cold outside, but I think I must make myself walk outside of this apt and do something.. like... like... going to coffee shop and start writing.
Well, I am afraid that I am gonna sleep the day away today if I stay home. I realized one thing. I know life has ups and downs but some days are much more downers than others. So, I came up with this strategy to keep myself up:
1. Bake cookies. lots of cookies. when the house smells good, it makes you happy. Or, if you have candles, burn your candles away But, I don't have candles, so I think I am gonna bake cookies
2. Eat a bowl of ice cream and work out 800 kcal. ( Well, though this one takes practice. If you've don't work out reguarly, this is gonna be a difficult task to accomplish ). But, if you can, it is a good one.
3. But, first and foremost, pray that God will give you a direction to keep you happy today.
2 comments:
Save some of those cookies for me. ;)
You know they are all going to CBN techy dept.
Post a Comment